After sewing another summer dress last week, I got the sewing bug. I had bought a Sewaholic pattern called Belcarra from Guthrie and Ghani my local independent haberdashery over a year ago. It was about time I used the pattern.
I looked through my fabric stash and found that I still had some of the lovely fabric from my original summer dress. So off I went.
Here is the finished top and I loved making it.
|Amy Butler fabric from House of Fraser|
I loved it so much that I made another one. The pattern didn’t have many parts to it and the instructions were relatively easy to follow. I did struggle with the cuffs but found a great page on a Sewaholic sew-along page.
Sewing this week hasn’t aggravated my primary raynauds. I have cut out a third top and hope to finish it soon.
The pattern can be purchased at many places in the UK and online