Once upon a time I tried to make a dpn (double pointed needle) case, which is in the photo below. It wasn’t my best piece of sewing by any stretch of my abilities.
So whilst I have been recovering from surgery I have been crocheting. But I keep losing my hooks and no matter how many 4mm hooks I buy it keeps happening. So I thought some up-cycling was in order.
I removed the flap and replaced the internal fabric for something nicer. I then made each compartment fit my hooks better.
I have made some matching bias binding to secure the roll and I am happy with the completed roll.
Thank you for reading and looking at my photos.